You may have noticed that I have been slow to update this site recently. That’s because I’m working on a book with Henry Holt and Co. and the Stuart Krichevsky Literary Agency. It’s about four American communities that are facing the impacts of climate change at home.
Meanwhile, you can read a few other things I’ve written lately:
(1) About a community in Alaska that is moving to a new home to escape threats related to coastal erosion and climate change (with photos by the talented Ash Adams).
(2) On how America’s oldest European-settled city is facing sea level rise.
(3) About a journey underground to a fascinating and strange place where scientists study permafrost.
(4) On how chef Dan Barber is changing the American palate and making vegetables tastier to meat-eaters.
(5) On how concerns about climate change are shaping the American electorate.
Also, watch this space for news about the book and other endeavors.
And please, be well and stay safe.